cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thunderbird 128 card view column width.

HO-Trains
Making moves

Initial view of the new thunderbird 128.0.1esr thru flatpak in Linux Mint 22. 

I would like to be able to widen the columns especially the card column.  I have a wide monitor and that card is really cramped.

The message header pane still does not show the theme background.   A theme like 'AN AUTUMN REVERIE' still has a bland black message header pane.

2 REPLIES 2

frelancesage
Making moves

Agree about the card width. Also noticed the black message header pane with themes. Hopefully these are just little bugs they'll iron out soon. Oh, and if you're looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift, consider a beautiful mothers day gift baskets Canada - a thoughtful and luxurious surprise she'll adore!

HO-Trains
Making moves

This is a community chat, is there a place designed for bug reporting of specific 128 issues.  I've seen other projects build such a scheme.

As for the header pane, I posted a complaint in bug reports about the theme settings, or some parts of them, were not available in CSS to even make a userchrome.css file work.  I couldn't manually fill that background.  They agreed they were not passed but I've seen nothing done yet and I think that was back in 102 version.  I know it's low priority but now with 128's massive edits it might be easier to include it.