cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to 115

karlt
Making moves

Good morning,

When I turned on my PC this morning to check my e-mails, I got notices that I'm now using 128.  Unfortunately I experienced all sorts fo problems already. I'm using WIN 10 HOME on a classic PC.  The first problem was that while reading an e-mail, the blue window in the lower corner alerted me that I had a new message, and so the screen that I was at disappeared.

Then, when I made comments to the e-mail and was preparing to send it out again, I noticed that on the left side, instead of having my address list, it showed a full column of e-mail history from one person.

SO!, despite the newsletter that I read over the weekend about 128, it seems to me that it's not yer ready for prime time.  How do I go back to 115, which worked OK, fine about 99% of the time.  I'm getting to despise upgrades because they're ALWAYS fraught with unintended negative consences.

Thank you.

k.t.

2 REPLIES 2

WallisKL137
Making moves

Unfortunately, it seems developers have to justify their existence by always tinkering, and forget the old adage: "If it ain't broke, DON'T "fix" it.  Up until this latest update Thunderbird worked fine.  Now it's laggy and unresponsive most of the time.  I'm strongly considering finding a new email client that works.