cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox flat version is misbehaving too much, it feels unstable

Luca_Pavan
Contributor

I'm so freaking annoyed by this Firefox, due to its behavior it's getting worser and worser, update after update. I reported the language choice sometimes being applied partially after updates that now looks finally fixed (buttons, context menu and other Firefox texts have been in Italian so far) but now sentences in the bottom left corner (so Transferring data from, Connecting to, Read and other stuff) are in English despite I set Italian, I'm typing or using the browser normally and after some minutes/some hours it suddenly freezes and I have to force-close, I'm typing and after some minutes/about 1 hour it stops responding and inputs don't work anymore, in full screen I show the top panel by moving the cursor on the top border but as soon as I hover away a blank section of the same panel size appears on the bottom for a while. And now the newest one, the info overlay that appears when hovering over a tab makes the panel close as soon as I move the cursor away to interact with buttons or the link bar. What's going on? Why so many issues all at once that I never had years ago? What's more, the crash reporter that's supposed to appear after these crashes is not being launched the next time I launch Firefox so I'm not sure that Mozilla receives any useful reports about all this. If someone is interested on checking for more info see my interactions on Bugzilla (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/user_profile?user_id=711633), if I didn't create the reports I surely added my own confirmation that I'm having the same issue in an existing issue report, ask me to share some logs or to enter commands on the terminal to get something useful out of it, because I'm really tired and on a nerves loss. For some more see my other reports on Launchpad at https://bugs.launchpad.net/~anotherlucapavan/+bugs?orderby=targetname&start=0, it was the APT version but same identical issues that I'm currently facing DAILY. If anyone wants to add his own complaints reply here, I'd really like to know if you're facing the same or similar ones and also see if I can reproduce the same of yours, I might not have seen them myself.

Zorin OS Core 17.1, Firefox flat version

0 REPLIES 0