cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunderbird Supernova

Mike444
Making moves

Adjusting column width in list views is a pain in the A...
How do I change the view such that the whole date/time field is visible, along with all other columns?
Why Supernova? - the old "theme" worked well enough - don't change a winning team ...
Regards, Mike

10 REPLIES 10

MiguelC
Making moves

Yeah, column resizing seems a bit twisted.  It's trying to auto fit everything so you can't really give the last column a specific size.

You got my vote

DCoe
Making moves

I can fully agree with this opinion as well. Struggled trying to get column widths like I wanted them, without complete success. I am NOT going to upgrade anymore of my devices until this issue is fixed!

madprof
Making moves

And for one with a glasses it's a real torture!

rob_vriens
Making moves

With Supernova it is impossible to adjust column widths in the mailbox view in a way that is close to my expectations. With any attempt to change the width of a column, Supernova adjusts the width of all other columns in an unwanted way as well, which never leads to what I need.
Can you please leave column width adjustment to the end-user?
And when will this defect be repaired?

Azat130
Making moves

Leaving a comment for when anybody finds a fix for this issue.

JS10016
Making moves

Also leaving a comment to get any fix posted here.

FlaudLogic
Making moves

Having the same issue as others.

ant
Making moves

Enable Legacy User Profile Customizations

• Open the Config Editor: E.g. Tools -> Settings ->Search "config" -> Select "Config Editor..."
  • In "Search preference name", enter "toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets"
  • Set the value to true (default false)

Jay2
Making moves

I tried it and didn't notice any appreciable change. I wonder what did change...

Column width settings are more than difficult to set!

Jay2
Making moves

Column width settings are more than difficult to set!

An exercise in frustration!!!!!!!