cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunderbird 128.0.1esr (64 bit)

chaosphd
Making moves

Just received update to subject version and two issues have arisen.  First, in dark theme, cannot see header labels/options anymore (e.g., almost unreadable dark black font for To:, Reply to:, and Subject: on almost same black background) when composing an e-mail.  Second, use to have a quick search bar near top of message pane for the particular mail folder chosen — it is now gone and you must go through more steps to conduct this search (this should not have been removed).  Tried all possible avenues to change these but they were futile.  Have yet to see any real improvements with this new version...

2 REPLIES 2

kdawes01
Making moves

Watching this. I also want the return of the Quick Search. When I search, I want to be able to easily choose to limit my search to Subject, Body, etc.

Please bring it back!

FareedCraft
Making moves

iOS 17.4 Update: Are you ready for a game-changing update to your iPhone experience? iOS 17.4 is on the horizon, promising a host of exciting new features and enhancements that will elevate your device to new heights. Let’s delve into what you can expect from this highly anticipated update.

Regarding the issues you're facing, it sounds like the recent changes might have caused some inconvenience. If you're experiencing problems like unreadable header labels and missing quick search functionality, it might be worth checking if there are any updates or patches available for your email application. Sometimes, newer versions can have bugs or unaddressed issues that affect user experience.

For more detailed insights into the iOS 17.4 update and its impact on various applications, including potential fixes for issues like the ones you've described, you can visit the iOS 17.4 Update page. This resource could provide useful information on upcoming improvements and how they might address the issues you're encountering.