cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some feedback on the new desktop style tab header in nightly android

Emmic
Making moves

The FF nightly app on my android tablet updated today and I now have the desktop browser style tab bar across the top of the URL box. Glad to have this feature! Just some quick initial feedback:

- I'd like to be able to see more of the page/tab titles, perhaps by having 5 or 6 tabs visible in landscape instead of 8, or being able to pinch-zoom with two fingers to make the tabs get bigger or smaller. Things like youtube videos tend to have long page titles!

- Have you considered including the ability to remove this tab bar (ie return to the current FF nightly android phone appearance) when the tablet is in portrait orientation? I can see how on a smaller tablet that might be preferable.

1 REPLY 1

Cybo
Making moves

why is this NOT in FF mobile now?  I use FF on the desktop and love it, but on the mobile?  all the tabs are hidden, out of site, unusable.  It really pisses me off.  I mean I want to remove FF and burn it to the ground pissed off.  give me my tabs in my mobile devices across the top, not burried that needs a click, UI re-arranged, pick your tab from thumbnails.  Stupid.  Stupid.  Hate it.