cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Tab preview" drop-down / "list all tabs"

Postone
Making moves

"Tab preview" in Firefox 131.0, and "list all tabs" button. WTF, are you people doing? If you implement something new, you MUST include a clear way to either disable it, or remove it! I've tried the so-called fixes in about:config, and they don't work!! One work around browser.tabs.tabmanager.enabled is bull**bleep**! It doesn't work, and neither does the "preview tabs drop-down" fix work either.

I've been using Firefox for well over ten years, computers for 25 almost 26 years. THERE IS NO FIX FOR THIS COLOSSAL F-UP!

And, again, when you make changes to the Firefox browser, make it an option to opt OUT! Or, give a clear fix, so we can undo your screw-ups!

And, we can only post 1 **bleep** snapshot. WTF?

Stop smoking that crap!

3 REPLIES 3

karlobistricki
Making moves

One thing that really baffles me is that during toolbar customization you can remove the new tab button (or really any other button), but you can't remove this tab manager button. This lack of consistency is honestly irritating. Please do something about this, Mozilla.

And, you're abolutely right! Well, firefox is clearly NOT thinking when they impliment these kind of changes, without out a clear way to disable or delete them! I will say, up to this point, I was able to fix everything I didn't like or wanted to change, (with the exception of the above) disable or delete in Firefox. But, not anyone I guess.

Cheers...

Agentvirtuel
Contributor

Hello

About, Show an image preview when you hover on a tab, take a look at https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/here-s-what-we-re-working-on-in-firefox/m-p/72398/highlig..., take a look at about the preference about:config browser.tabs.hoverPreview.enabled and test

About, List all tabs button, take a look at https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/make-quot-list-all-tabs-quot-button-optional/idc-p/72413/highli...