cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

privacy

dekan
Making moves

Unfortunately, I stop using the firefox browser. It's not safe. Even though you delete cookies, history and other data, Firefox still saves this data somewhere. THEY ARE NOT REMOVED. This is evidenced by website prompts that do not allow you to create a new account because you have already created one. Clearing the history does nothing. The inprivite mode is also just a hoax. I think that most people will do the same as me and move away from the crap that gave ass! The competition is not sleeping and calling 🙂 And you gave up and you are already losing millions!

1 REPLY 1

KellyClowers
Making moves

Under what circumstances is the website telling you this? My first guess would be if you put in the same email address or possibly for some accounts, phone number. Then it is the website that is tracking that bit of data, not Firefox. Also possible if that account also is linked to say, a google account, which you are also signed into. Though that wouldn't apply in private browsing mode, unless you signed into google while in the that private browsing session.

If firefox was not truly removing cookies/localStorage, we would hear about it pretty quick