cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

microsoft inconvenant

beiret
Making moves

Dear Internet users, I'd like to share my dissatisfaction with you. I wanted to try microsoft office 365 and this is what happened. I have a laptop and a desktop PC, I'm a hundred years old and I've had experience with thugs, but I never thought I'd get to this level! Now microsoft has invited me to ban the use of thunderbitd. I didn't fill in their form and immediately uninstalled Office 365 from my computers. I will continue to use my Office 2003 and openOffice as well as thunderbird and firefox.

Translated with DeepL

Chers internautes, je veux vous faire partager mon mécontentement. J'ai voulu essayer microsoft office 365 et voici ce qui m'arrive. Je possède un portable et un pc de bureau, je suis centenaire et ai l'expérience des voyous, mais je ne pensais pas à ce niveau ! Voila que microsoft m'invite à interdire l'emploi de thunderbitd. Je n'ai pas rempli leur formulaire et j'ai aussitot désinstallé office 365 de mes ordinateurs. Je continuerai d'employer mon office 2003 et openOffice ainsi que thunderbird et firefox.

0 REPLIES 0