Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive Email Problem when To or BCC

StefanosMakris
Making moves

I have updated my THUNDER  to its latest V   128.0.1 esr    

and I have the following problem 

I am on a new message screen

when addressing to a more than 2 recipients from my address book It used to function with a drag and drop method directly from my address book to either To or BCC.

on its latest version unfortunately when drag and drop either onto To or BCC adds the 2 or more emails as an attachment...

look forward to your needful ..

4 REPLIES 4

EarlgreyTea
Making moves

The same issue was reported on the MozillaZine.jp forum.

When I want to add multiple email addresses from address book at once, I open the address sidebar in the message composer window.
However, some people prefer to drag and drop multiple email addresses from address book, so I think it should work the same way as in version 115.

donaldslack
Making moves

Hey Stefanos,

I ran into this too! Drag and drop for BCC seems broken in the new version. As a workaround, you can try copying and pasting the email addresses from your address book directly into the BCC field. Not ideal, but it should work until a fix comes out.

hey Donald , 
thanks feedback ,  To say I have tried it but again when pasted still adds addresses as an attachment but no worries I have figured out as follows  for others maybe to see ..

a make a selection of my group email addresses

and I then right click for new message

systems asks me whether i want to add all these group mails into Bcc (highlighted yellow area bottom screen) and by doing also you get all group mail addresses from your address book onto the new message (mail)

would be nice if team can fix this 🙂  on their next upgrade when released !

EarlgreyTea
Making moves