cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can report to a firefox developer a security problem with firefox so not all can read it ?

benny
Making moves

in the past firefox have a report menu so can report this direct and not over this forum where all can read. I notice this many times when i use firefox it look as a security risc. with chrome this never happens

3 REPLIES 3

Luca_Pavan
Familiar face

Yes, it was a direct and easier way to let them know of issues in a minute rather than now, now for this you should register to Bugzilla. Perhaps Chrome and others probably don't show warnings about security risks to not slow down your searches (despite you may be under real cyberattack or risking your privacy) while Firefox does it as online security is one of its main targets, then depends on which of the 3 options you selected on Advanced anti-tracking protection section.

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @benny

Yes, please report your issue to Bugzilla so it can be properly tracked and addressed by our internal teams. Or feel free to DM me, and I can pass it along to the developers.

Hope this helps.

Jon, Community Manager

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, there is the Matrix Chat ... so that might be another way ... but that is surely not the general way to go. But i guess its an option ...