cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues with high-quality video formats since updating?

Enigmamoogle
Making moves

Since updating to 121.0 certain sites have not been able to play videos such as Dropout.tv or Patreon, then sites like YouTube are giving limited quality options. Is anyone else having these issues?

I've tried with all my installed extentions disabled and still getting the same results so know it isn't one of them interfering with the vido players.

3 REPLIES 3

samharmon
Making moves

Hey there! Experiencing similar video playback issues post-update on 121.0! Specifically, Dropout.tv and Patreon vids won't play, and YouTube's quality options seem restricted. Disabled all extensions, but no luck – ruled out interference.

Regarding CapCut on Android, if you're into video editing on the go, CapCut is a game-changer! This app offers a seamless and user-friendly experience, packing powerful CapCut 4K editing tool that cater to both beginners and pros.

tanveer0335
Making moves

capcut mod apk is the amazing tool for video or photos editing.capcut mod apk also provide the ai photo enhancing.

domaine
Making moves

Hello, indeed with Firefox, I still have a problem playing YouTube videos with higher qualities. This limits it to 1080p. With other browsers (edge or opera) for the same video other resolutions are offered such as 1440p and 2160p, which Firefox does not offer.
https://mzl.la/3SKKiZo