cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox is terrible for touchscreen optimization!

Astral
Making moves

Just yesterday I discovered Firefox even though there is a “Show a touch keyboard when necessary” switch in the Settings,but the touch keyboard still doesn't pop up automatically when needed

But that's not all I want to say,When I opened the context menu on the touch screen device,I find that when the context menu is too long, turning the page requires a two-finger swipe rather than a simple one-finger swipe. This design is very irrational and most people would not want to slide this way! In almost every other scenario I tested, in every browser, I kept the page turning setting with a swipe of a finger!

I also seem to have found a bug, when I use touch input, it seems to occasionally make the mouse disappear (I mean when I pick up the mouse to operate again, the mouse pointer is gone, but the page still has the hover feedback of the mouse pointer, only the mouse pointer is gone) When I close the browser and reopen it, everything goes back to normal. Other browsers, such as Chrome and edge, I don't see a similar situation.

Please, optimize these!

(I have used some translators, some sentences may not be translated accurately, please understand)

Text.
Text.
0 REPLIES 0