cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion and negative feedback 130.0

hjonesky
Making moves

Update to 130.0 caused high CPU usage and overall sluggish behavior. I can't figure out why Firefox lets this happen with such frequency. I should count myself lucky that it hasn't happened in many months this time.

I would also like to comment of the hiding of recent comments in the Discussion.

Search for 130.0 and you will find several comments about poor performance with the most recent version. However, jump to the Discussion where they are all located and no sorting method will bring those very recent items to the top.

This useless and deceitful Mozilla!

1 REPLY 1

ThePillenwerfer
Familiar face

Not being able to find negative comments MAY be down to the poor design of this site.

Pinned threads at the top are all well and good but do we then need them repeated lower down and then pinned to every page?  It makes finding previously unseen content very difficult.

As for performance of Firefox itself I'm yet to have problems even though I've got far less powerful computers than a lot of people who complain say they have; one is a Pentium 4 that it works on fine.  It does make me wonder if Firefox and Windows don't get along as I'm on Linux.

I certainly agree that such things should be sorted out before resources and expended on new features.