Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (6/21-6/28)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (6/21-6/28). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Share your feedback on the AI services experiment in Nightly

Hi folks,  In the next few days, we will start the Nightly experiment which provides easy access to AI services from the sidebar. This functionality is entirely optional, and it’s there to see if it’s a helpful addition to Firefox. It is not built in...

asafko by Employee
  • 38 replies
  • 9 kudos

Hotkeys? Yes, please!

Hello Connect Community!This is Nicole from the Fx Essentials Product Management Team. I am in the process of exploring some potential changes around hotkeys/keyboard shortcuts, as this is something that is being asked for quite a bit in the Connect ...

Here’s what we’re working on in Firefox

At Mozilla, we work hard to make Firefox the best browser for you. That’s why we're always focused on building a browser that empowers you to choose your own path, that gives you the freedom to explore without worry or compromises. We’re excited to s...

fx_website_meta-image_tips-tricks_alt-04 (1).jpg
Jon by Community Manager
  • 92 replies
  • 144 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 66 replies
  • 37 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 65 replies
  • 18 kudos

Dear Firefox. Please keep an eye on website compatibility

I have used Firefox exclusively for near 10-12 years now.  Of late I am finding website compatibility issues and they seem to be happening more frequently.  I know this is a moving target, but when I cannot rely on your browser to complete the task a...

Rick by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New Design

Das neue Design ist absoluter Blödsinn, bin auf der Suche nach einem ganz einfachen Mail-Client so wie Thunderbird vor Jahren begonnen hat.

Hater666 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (10/20-10/27)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (10/20-10/27). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

open behind email

When I try to use the "open link behind mail" (right click option) on links in mail they open but NOT behind email?  It works fine in Safari.

spike415 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with 115.4.1 - downgrade possible?

After updating to T'bird 115.4.1 from 115.3.2 I am having multiple problems.Is it possible to downgrade/regress/rollback to 115.3.2 without having to jump through hoops? The plan would be to uninstall the current version of T'bird then install 115.3....

Lower bar button markers

You could enter a button that gives access to the bookmarks in the bottom bar next to the number of windows that are open, because it is a little cumbersome to have to hit the hamburger menu and get to the top of the screen to access the bookmarks. I...

X in the wrong place?

Why on earth do I see ex-Twitters new  X logo shortly on every new tab I open? It just flashes for a second before being replaced by the correct site logo of the website I am trying to reach. This is quite annoying!

jtskfi by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.