cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After new update ver 129, the youtube site crashes, google search do not result in any page OFTEN

shuchi54
Making moves

Since past few weeks, after update to ver 129 in Windows: 

1) the Youtube page have to be refreshed several times. Yes, buffering while watching video on YT or any platform has also slowed in firefox. Example I am running a music playlist on YT, and it will suddenly show no network page (screenshot shared).

If I 'restore previous session' from last day, and if it has a YT page in a tab, it will show 'no network' page, and then have to be refreshed (multiple times or closed). This issue do not happen with other sites.

2) If we type something in search bar, and press enter, it doesnt show any result OFTEN (sometime does).

Hence past few days I have to switch to Chrome for any google search work.

Not the network issue (fibre network), as in same network and device other browser (chrome or edge) is working absolutely fine.

3 REPLIES 3

shuchi54
Making moves

Attaching screenshot of Youtube sudden 'no network' page.

It has to be refreshed or closed and open fresh in new tab by copying link.

FireFoxNeedsFIX
Making moves

I also have the same issue. I also get "Not Online" messages when clearly I am online. The makers of Firefox need to remove the bloat and stop breaking the browser. I am looking or a new browser. This one is becoming garbage. I won't use Chrome or Edge since they spy on us and log everything.  Firefox is over weight and is starting to stink. I have Cable internet and it is blazingly fast. Firefox is slowing me down and hogging up a lot of system RAM. I notice several instances of Firefox running in Task Manager. More than ever before. It seems I may have to move to Opera or something else as Firefox is not cutting it anymore. Come on guys. Get this thing fixed before you end up going the way of the Netscape Browser.

Oojimmyflip
Making moves

I keep getting messages from youtube that youtube is slowing the firefox browser, how can this be ? youtube becomes unresponsive unless I restart the firefox browser then after a few minutes it stars all over again. what is wrong with firefox?